Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. It's tomorrow. I got out of school early today for Thanksgiving Break. I'm really excited and I need some time off.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008, my niece was born. She's so cute. We went to see them at the hospital yesterday but she was running a fever so she wasn't with her mom and dad so I only got to see her from a distance. But today we went again and saw her. I got to hold her. She's really big for a 1 day old. It's weird that my brother is an dad. It hasn't soaked in yet that there is a little baby in the family. And it's cool that she was born around Thanksgiving. In 2 years her birthday will be on Thanksgiving. Which will be cool. Anyway....I really don't have much to say but Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas is on it's way.

No comments: