Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thanks

OK....so i asked people to comment on my last post if they visit this blog or even did for that one time. Well one person reads it that I know of. Thanks Zoe. Thanks for reading my incredibly boring blog. How do you like the color change? I don't really like any of the templates. I've used the ones I like before so now I'm tired of them. And since I'm technically challenged I can't do any of that fancy stuff.

It was freezing to day. Literally. Like -8 C in the heat of the day. Oh yeah. Nice and chilly. And two of my classes are in different buildings. Luckily I didn't have to walk to my class that's a long way a way. We met in the library. It was really icy. We went to school 2 hours late and were are going to school 2 hours late tomorrow. It's great!

Anyways I'm tired. It's 21:49 and I wanted to go be bed at 21:00. I am going to wake up at 5 or 6 or something and just hang out. That's what I did this morning and I had a great time. So I'll try to post later.

IF YOU READ THIS OR EVEN SEE THIS NOTE PLEASE COMMENT. I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE OTHER THAN KELSEY READS THIS SO I CAN SEE IF THIS IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME TO KEEP UP THIS BLOG OR NOT. I DON'T REALLY KEEP IT UP BUT STILL. PLEASE COMMENT. EVEN JUST TO SAY "HI, I READ THE BLOG." IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

6 comments:

Zoe said...

You are crazy. Do you want me to tell everyone on my blog about you so you will get comments?

Zoe said...

I am mentioned in all your posts but the first two. Wow. I feel so special!

Calsie Rael said...

Yes please. I love comments. I was thinking about putting <3 in the place of love but that actually bugs me. And yes you are special.

Zoe said...

Okay, I will advertise for you.

I am special? Yay! You are special too!

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Here's a comment!
Your blog looks nice with all the blue! I found a site with free blogger templates, though, if you want to change yours. It's www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and they have several hundred free templates to choose from!
Brr, it sounds cold where you are! I can't wait until summer! It's cold here, too.
Talk to you later! Keep blogging!
~Kiwifruit

Calsie Rael said...

I think I'm going to check that out. I'm really tired of the same old templets.

It's really not that cold. It's cold one day and today it was in the 70s so it's weird. In a couple days it'll be freezing (I don't know that for sure but... about)

Thanks for reading my blog!