Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hello

Well I guess I haven't say anything in a while so I might as well. I've been kinda busy lately and when I'm not busy I don't feel like writing. So sorry. But here is something.

School is calming down. (I don't know how else so put it) But pretty much we are doing less work and what we are doing is more fun. We are making a kite in geometry, we are doing a research presentation thing over a career in English, I don't know what we are doing in history. We're suppose to be going over the Civil Rights Movement but we have coaches as teachers for history and they don't like to teach. We have one chapter of chemistry left!!!! But it's stoiceometry (however it's spelt.) Anyway it's hard. A lot of band stuff is over. There is a band trip but I don't get to go on it. But then afterwards we get to go to state for solo and ensemble. That should be fun. So pretty much things are slowing down. We have about 3 weeks of school left.

Well I would like to say more but I have nothing to say. Anyway...I hope everyone has a good summer just in case I don't get another good chance to post in the next few weeks. And in a few weeks I'm actually planning on a very special post but it's a secret for now. Hopefully I'll remember to do it. It might even be a small series. I don't know yet. I don't know for sure if I'll be able to but at least look for that in the future. Anyway...have a good last few weeks of school if you are still in school and then a good summer break.

And I know my post are kinda sloppy with grammar and such so I apologize that I'm too lazy to do anything about it for right now.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Mae Govannen, mellon-nin! Good to hear from you. I've been great lately.