Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wow!

It's the first day of summer. Wow the school year went by fast. Some parts seem slow but the beginning of school seems like it just happened. Freshman year doesn't seem too long ago either. Now I'm a junior. I'm half way through high school. I've grown a lot since middle school. Even since freshman year (or beginning of this year) (or last year) it's crazy. It doesn't seem like summer. I guess it's still hasn't sunk in because it's Saturday I don't go to school anytime on saturdays so...I guess next week it will sink in.

OK if you actually read this blog for one, and if you read the last post I'm planning on having a special post. But no hints on what it is. Well I might not be able too. But if I can't afterwards I'll tell you what it was suppose to be. Well I guess I really don't have anything to say. (at least not that I'd publish on the internet) So bye.

No comments: