Saturday, March 28, 2009

I was tagged!

I was tagged by both Ellie and Zoe so here it goes.

What do you enjoy most? Praying, Reading, being with friends and family, writing,

What are some lessons you have taken? Piano, Voice, Gymnastics, Tap, Ballet, saxophone, cello, violin,

Your favorite authors? C.S. Lewis, Francine Rivers, Beverly Lewis, Robin Jones Gunn? Victor Hugo, Joshua Harris, Alex and Brett Harris,

What do you like to sing in the shower? If I do I sing songs I write. Every once in a while something else. But I don't normally sing in the shower.

Have you ever broken any bones? my thumb

What languages do you want to learn? Hebrew, German, Spanish (currently learning), Russian, and Latin

What Jane Austen movie is your favorite? Emma, Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice

What are your favorite books of the Bible? Esther, Proverbs, Psalms, John, Philippians, and I think Leviticus is interesting.

Your favorite singers? Downhere, Addison Road, Michael W. Smith, Newsboys, Michael Tait, Legacy, I have a lot more.

Your favorite types of music? Christian, Classical

Your favorite animals? Cats, penguins, manatees, horses, koalas, kangaroos, pandas

Your favorite things about nature? Canyons, Wind, Clouds, Flowers, Skies, Mountains, Trees, hills, waterfalls, forest, sunrises/sunsets (especially in TX) Petrified Wood is pretty cool.

If you were suddenly dropped into a movie, which movie would you like to be in? Narnia or The Second Chance, or Come What May Maybe probably a lot more but I can't think (too early)

Where would you land in Middle-earth? Hmmm, no clue

If you could go back to any time period, where would you go? early 1900s until about the 40s than skip the 50s and then 60s.

What are your favorite writing projects you have done/are doing? I wrote a paper last year about why we should skip Christmas, and about Bergen-Belsen (sp), Also the one I'm currently writing in English (well my friend wrote it but I have to edit it. I helped write it she just took over)

Your favorite fictional characters? Elsie Dinsmore, Hadassah from The Mark of the Lion Trilogy, Christy Miller, Sierra Jenson, I do really read a lot more fiction but can't think of anything.

What phrases do you say/write most often? Sweet, Cool, Pretty much amazing, kinda sorta not really, i have a lot of weird ones

Your favorite piece of jewelry? I really don't like jewelry so i don't normally wear any

Who do you tag next to answer all of these questions themselves? Margaret and Nivek, (but if you are reading this and really want to do this tag I'll tag you too.

No comments: