Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update

I changed the name of my blog as you might be able to see. So it is now Gloria in Excelsis Deo. Here is the story or whatever. I know it's a Christmas song. But I love Christmas music so it was good. And it means glory to God in the highest. I was thinking how I didn't want just my name as the title. That didn't seem right. I wanted something more insightful I guess. I also love foreign languages. Especially the weird ones. I like Latin a lot and I like Hebrew a lot. I thought about having the first words of the Sh'ma as the title but I changed my mind and I liked Gloria in Excelsis Deo. It was simple and something people could understand. Gloria in Excelsis Deo. Glory to God in the highest. On this blog I plan to give glory to God not to man. If you ever see something that doesn't glorify God please tell me. I hope you like the new title. Please tell me your thoughts on it. Thank you






Calsie Rael







Sh'ma Yis'ra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad.


Here O' Israel the Lord your God the Lord is One.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

I like your title!

Shelby said...

Yes, it's great! I can see you're trying in every way to glorify God! Keep it up.