Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weather

Yes. I am about to talk about the weather. And I want people to actually read my blog? I must be crazy. Anyway...

This morning I woke up and went to check the weather on the news. It was a high of 90 degrees and blowing dust. It's suppose to be winter. 90 is swimming weather. Too bad the pools are still too cold and green. Anyway....

Blowing Dust
Is that weird or anyway? But it's blows dust a lot. Like you walk outside and the sky is brown. Well it wasn't quite like this today. But it was really windy. It usually is really windy where I am. Especially in the spring. We have lost trampolines and stuff. I got home one day from school and the trampoline had flown over the fence. There once was like 80-90 mph wind. That was crazy. That was a crazy storm. We lost a trampoline is that one. We have had a couple of minor tornadoes at my house. Thunderstorms like crazy. And blowing dust.

Does it blow dust anywhere else? It's so dry here and windy and the dust is everywhere because there are no trees and all the grass is dead. So the sky is brown.

This is boring. But I spent time writing it so I am posting it. So might as well.

2 comments:

Margaret Christine said...

you are soooooo lucky! The swimsuit weather in mn is around 35 degrees. We were all so happy today cuz it was a whole 35 degrees!!! whoo!!!
idk..my cousins live in orange county and the santa ana winds shattered their window! Or was it their neighbors's window..? idk! Somebody's window was broken by the winds. do you live in CA somewhere?

Kiwi da Fruit said...

"So we were talkin' together
I said what's up with the weather
Don't know whether or not
How sad I just got
Was on my own volition,
Or if I'm just missin' the sun...."
Relient K, "High of 75"
That's what the title reminded me of! And don't worry, I've had much more boring posts than that one, and I still have a (fairly) steady flow of readers. :D
~Kiwi d. Fruit~