Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random Thoughts!

I've shot 100 free throws today. Well made. Who know how many I actually shot. Probably hundreds. My dad's paying me 2 cents for every free throw and then I'm going to donate it to someone who's raising money to help orphans in Zambia. It took a few hours. Needless to say, I'm hot, sweaty, tired, and stinky.

Speaking of hot. It's early February. I live in the northern hemisphere and it's considered winter here. Well that's what i thought. Well it was in the 70s today, sunny, and there are bugs everywhere and flowers blooming. I have pictures but I can't get them on my computer right now.

Perfume/Cologne do not take the place of showering. I know this. But since I was stinky and didn't have any time to shower I put some perfume on and lotion because it is so dry here your knuckles crack (I'm not kidding) (but it's suppose to rain tomorrow) and deodorant. So I smell like Black rasberry vanilla sweet pea eastern lilly. Not the best combination in the world. But it works. Kinda. And I hate the smell of cologne.

Pork. I can't stand pork. But that's what's for supper tonight (except I get chicken!) I can eat ham (except not lunch meat or spam) sausage, the occasional piece of bacon (but only like 1)

Kniting/Crocheting- who had the time, the effort, and the brain to find out that you can do all this stuff with yarn. I can see weaving. That's simple. But kniting and crocheting have this weird thing going on. It's crazy. I knit and i don't know how it works but it does.

My mom just said "hey darling" so I know that my friend is here. Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I play the alto saxophone too! I just read the thing about you!

Rachel And Charis said...

You started posting again! Yeah! I will come read more often! I am thinking about doing a complete makeover on my blog and starting all over again!

Wow, your good at free-throws! I'm aweful! I can't play at all, lol!!

Can't wait to read the next post!

-Mitch