Monday, February 16, 2009

Stars and Music

Starters
1st off I wasn't going to post today. I was going to wait. But I just wanted to. I posted just a few days ago but anyway. Here it goes... and I promise I won't make it too long.

Stars
With the technology we have today it is inevitable that there would be famous people. I don't know who in the world decided to call them stars. It doesn't make much sense to me but whatever.
But people get all crazy about wanting to be famous. I admit sometimes I think it would be cool to sing or act. But with that come all this other stuff. Such as the drama, paparazzi, rumors, magazines etc. But I love singing and though I have never acted I think it would be a blast. But then at the same time it seems like a lot of work. Parts would be fun. If I could do that and not be famous. Sounds good to me. Haha. Anyway

Music
I love writing songs. I do it a lot. Sometimes more than others. But still. I right mostly songs for the piano. Just instrumental songs. No words. But occasionally I write a song with words too. Sometimes I think something would be cool in a song but when I sing it (or try to) my range isn't good enough or my voice won't do it. Like some more rock stuff. And when I sick or tired my voice isn't very good. It stinks when I hit a wrong note. I played the guitar today. Not like chords or anything but it was kinda cool. Hard. But cool.

Well I don't have much else to say and this is probably too long and I should do something else.

No comments: