Saturday, February 28, 2009

50 Random Things

Zoe didn't really tag me but I'm going to write 50 random things about myself.

1. I am a Rebelutionary.
2. I have 4 stuffed manatees.
3. My favorite animals are manatees, horses, cats, and pandas. But penguins are pretty cool too.
4. I've read all the Narnia books several time. In 7th grade I was obsessed with them.
5. I have lived in the same county all my life. But different cities.
6. I really don't live a town but the town surrounds us. The other side of the street in officially in the city but we aren't. (which is cool because we go out in the road and shoot fireworks on the 4th of July and New Years and it's legal but it looks like we live in the city) Random yes but it's true)
7. My favorite radio station is Air 1. I'm listening to it right now. I use to not be able to get it in my room but then it added a station and now I can get it really well.
8. I love music. I compose music every once in a while. Mostly on piano. I'm not good at large ensembles but I'm going to try to work on that.
9. I don't watch TV very much but when I do my favorite TV shows are Hogan's Heroes and the Cosby Show. I also like Mr. Ed but they don't air that any more. I like the oldies.
10. I play the piano, saxophone, cello, Irish tin whistle, and I play the harp when I go to Zoe's house and I'm not half bad.
11. I haven't had a cello lesson in 3 months. I've been busy. I'm a beginner cello player.
12. I remember really weird and random things and details that no one else does.
13. I can knit.
14. I have been knitting scarves to send to someone who is going to England to distribute them to people who can't afford scarves.
15. I'm listening to Fading by Decypher Down (however it's spelt) I like that song.
16. My favorite colors are blue, purple, green, and orange. My room colors are blue, purple and green.
17. I love Tex-Mex food. Especially enchiladas and tamales. My mom makes really good enchiladas. I probably should try menudo sometime. I've heard it's really good but you don't want to eat it if you know what it is. I know what it is. So....
18. I have blue pieces of paper with some of my favorite Bible verses on my cork boards and mirror. I have a memo board I don't use and should put more on that. I'm running out of tacks.
19. I want to be a counselor when I grow up. I want to especially work with pregnant teenagers but I want to expand beyond that too.
20. I don't want to have kids but I had names I wanted to name my kids so I'm going to name my cats and dogs that if I have any.
21. I don't want to own a house when I grow up. I'd rather rent an an apartment or buy a cheep condo.
22. I love hiking but I'm horrible at it.
23. I'm going to Peru this summer and might hike a mountain next to Machu Picchu. But I might rather look around the old houses and structures.
24. I have one little sister.
25. One of my favorite movies is called Come What May. It's good.
26. I went to State last year for Solo and Ensemble and last weekend my saxophone quartet made state.
27. If I go to state I will have to either fly or ride a van home early or get home the day before I leave for Peru.
28. Sometimes I act really immature but it's fun.
29. I love cranberry juice. My favorite is cranberry-pomegranate juice.
30. Sometimes when I go on trips I bring cranberry juice.
31. I love Kixs Cereal. It's so good.
32. I can't stand sugary stuff for breakfast. Every once in a while I'll eat a donut but most of the time I do that in the afternoon.
33. I love cake. Chocolate, Red Velvet, White, Strawberry, yellow, and the cake with sprinkles are my favorite.
34. I love cookie cake. Especially the ones with the two layers of cake and icing between them. Oh wow. Can't eat too much of that.
35. I use to not like ice cream.
36. I do now. My favorite flavors are vanilla and chocolate chip cookie dough. (and we have both at the house right not)
37. I love Eeyore. He's my favorite.
38. I use to be absolutely nuts about Phantom of the Opera (not as much as one of my friends but still) I have a Phantom poster from Her Majesty's Theatre in London. It's so cool.
39. Russian history interest me.
40. I want to learn German, Latin, and Hebrew. Mostly German.
41. I'm currently learning Spanish (at least trying.)
42. I prefer using 24 hour time than 12 hour time.
43. I prefer metric to customary.
44. I love swimming.
45. I love taking pictures but not usually of people. More like scenery.
46. I want to paint a picture. I just might to that today.
47. I have been to Disney World a lot. My parents are obsessed.
48. I'd rather go see my cousin Zoe.
49. I have a psychology text book.
50. I have an unabridged dictionary but it's old.

Well hope you read all of it.

I am going to say that I tag everyone who reads this but there is no obligation.

3 comments:

Margaret Christine said...

hi
yes i did read all of it and your aren't 1/2 bad lol. :) just joking. I am a total band geek too. My mom teachs at the high school so I go there to the band room afterwards and although I've explored every where else in the OHS I like that the best. I play the piano, clarinet, and bass clarinet. I want to learn more!!! Maybe a brass, since I can already play 2 woodwinds. Any suggestion? Something easy to teach yourself. Congrads on making it to state! I was in the solo ensamble, and we did great, but we didn't get best in site. We were a very intersting trio--bass clarinet, alto sax & a oboe! What kind of sax do you play? I love cranberry juice too.You are lucky to be able to go to peru! sorry this is really long. gotta go, talk to ya soon...

Calsie Rael said...

I play the alto sax and I love it. If I played a brass instrument i'd want to play the french horn. Harp is easier if you know piano in my opinion. My mom is the secretary at my school so i'll stay in the band hall for a little bit after school. Last year we did too because my school got out 30 minutes earlier than my little sisters so I'd wait in there. It was fun. I thought myself the irish tin whistle really quick because the finguring are almost the same as the saxophone. I think it's cool. My mom, not so much.

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Oh, so you're Zoe's cousin! Huh. Learn something new every day!

Oh, I love Air 1, but they DON'T HAVE ANY STATIONS in WISCONSIN!! I'm SO unhappy about that, 'cos I used to listen to K-love and Air 1 all the time, and now the radio stations rarely play Kutless or Stellar Kart or older Newsboys songs. (except for Shine, off course)
I love cake, too. Today's my bro's birthday, and he's having pie, not cake. Pie is good, but birthdays are for CAKE!! ;D

I would do the tag, but I'm waiting until my 100th post, for which I'm considering posting 100 random things about me.
~Kiwi d. Fruit